Who We Are
Capital Bedrooms (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations and explains how why and when we collect and process your personal data. Our registered office is at Unit 43, Hallmark Trading Centre, Fourth Way, Wembley London, HA9 0LB and we are a company registered in England and Wales. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information That We Collect
Our website at www.capitalbedrooms.co.uk us
The personal data that we collect from you is: –
- Contact Number
We collect the information about you from your completion of a brochure request form, a design visit form or an order form, from any other forms and surveys you complete and from records of correspondence, phone calls and site visits to you.
How We Use Your Personal Data (Legal Basis for Processing)
We take your privacy very seriously and will never disclosure, share or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any time.
- We collect your information in order to perform our contract with you.
- Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, we collect your information for marketing purposes as a legitimate business interest.
- Where you have entered a competition, we collect the information based on your consent.
You have the right to access any personal information that we process about you and to request information about: –
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
- If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
- You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use.
- If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclosure any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. We use third-parties such as designers, surveyors and fitters in the performance of our contract with you and, where you have provided your consent to receiving marketing information communications from us, we may share your information with our marketing agencies. However all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We take your privacy seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to us, however, as this information is required for us to perform the contract with you, we will not be able to perform the contract without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
We only ever retain personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We will retain your personal information for 10 years where you have the benefit of our 10-year guarantee. Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent. Where you have entered a competition (and not consented to us using your details for direct marketing), we will delete your personal information within one month of the result of the competition.